Thursday, January 26, 2012

WHATT??

So, I was on twitter just now and iCarly is trending. And you know what, It's all about 1D. Apparently , there's a rumour saying that One Direction will be on iCarly for the next season. Some people were complaining and hating on iCarly. What's the reason for you to hate iCarly? Saying that "iCarly is for children only and they should be on ellen instead" , "They are british boy band not some nickelodeon band ", "iCarly is the stupidest show ever". You Know what, STFU haters !! Michelle Obama was on iCarly once ! So, why can't One Direction ? Whatever, Just leave me alone .

1 comment:

  1. It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.
    Buick LaCrosse AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete