Saturday, March 31, 2012

Everything.

I know no one will read this but I'm still going to tell/type it. I'm gonna start with camping.It was fun but freaking horrible and scary and tiring of course. Tuesday, there's this 2 girls in my class which ruined my whole day. Let me tell you what they did, I was walking alone to the science lab and suddenly they came up behind me and say "Fatin lonelyyy". F you dude for reminding me! and if you're reading this, please change your attitude. Plus, who would kill themselves for getting B in exam? Not me. Thursday, My birthday !!Thankyou for everyone who wished me. Well honestly, I don't even know what to feel that day. Soooo many things happened. And to YOU who gave my phone number to someone I barely know, F you! I don't need it dude. Saturday, Roadrun. Sooooo F tired. But whatever cause there's a new iCarly video and promooo. Sam asked Freddie who kissed better. Her or Carly. Made my day. I was just wondering, how will the Directioners watch iGo One Direction? If you need help about that, I can totally help. I've been livestreaming iCarly for the past year.I bet no one will seek for my help. SOOOOOO, yeah. That's how my week goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment