Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pain

Sadness lasts longer than happiness. That's the truth. I have just disappoint the one that I love the most.They just don't understand me. I'm sorry. It's really hard to live a life as a person who wants to do things their way when when they were a child they used to do what other people told them to do. People just expect me to do what they told me to. I'm sorry I'm not perfect. Plus, people just don't care about me as much as they care about my other siblings. They thought I could handle everything alone when the truth is, I'm MUCH weaker than them.As a human being, I also need supports from the one I loves the most. Right now, I'm just scared that when I don't get 8 As they're gonna say "If you worked harder, you would've get it" with the disappointed look on their face. What they don't know is, I've worked hard for them. FOR THEM.But, I know, it would be never enough. Doesn't matter if I'm better than my other siblings. I will always be a disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment